Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions ("Terms") carefully.
Your use of the The Wand Company Limited web site ("www.thewandcompany.com") and purchase of The Wand Company Limited products ("Products") on it means that you agree to these Terms.
Our commitment to service
The price of The Wand Company Products
- Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, we endeavour to supply brand new and unused items as described on our website, to provide credit card payment facilities that are secure and reliable, to despatch your goods quickly and in a cost effective way, to provide full warranty against manufacturing defect for one year and to quickly answer any enquiries. All of our items have been carefully designed and developed, a process typically taking 12 to 24 months before being manufactured/assembled in our manufacturing facility in the Far East and checked at every level of production prior to approval and final shipping. We currently have no outstanding customer service issues and are happy to immediately answer any questions or concerns about our products or service.
- The price for each Product is shown on www.thewandcompany.com and includes V.A.T at 20%.
- Prices are quoted on www.thewandcompany.com in UK pounds - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but please note that this rate will be the rate on the day that the transaction is completed by your credit card company and in some cases this can be a few days after you have “bought” the Product. In some cases the exchange rate between UK pounds and your currency may have changed and the amount you are actually billed in your currency might be slightly different than the exchanged rate price in your currency on the day of purchase. The Wand Company has no control over the fluctuation of exchange rates and can not be responsible for changes in local price as a result of exchange rate differences.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
- You must pay for your purchase before it is delivered. If your delivery address is outside the UK you must pay by credit or debit card.
- Orders will be processed online and we aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order. Although for international purchases that can not be guaranteed.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted using a secure payment process to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Purchase, and The Wand Company is has chosen to opt in to the 3D-Secure scheme known as either "Verified by Visa" or "Mastercard Secure Code", and the Wand Company urges you to use this facility to ensure at all times that your card is not being used fraudulently.
- The Wand Company delivers to destinations inside and outside the UK.
- Packing and delivery within the UK is free.
- International packing and delivery is charged at a flat fee of £10.
- Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these charges will be and The Wand Company is not responsible for them.
- The Wand Company ships all its Products using a priority, signed for service. In the UK this service typically takes between 1 and 3 days. Internationally the service takes between 3 and 7 days. It is our aim to make sure that purchases made before 12 o’clock, midday (UK time) will be shipped on the same day. Purchases made after 12 o’clock, midday will be shipped the following day. Every effort will be made to ship your Product as soon as the order arrives so that you get it quickly, however The Wand Company does not warrant the exact delivery transit time, nor will The Wand Company be held responsible for any loss caused by delayed shipping or the late delivery of the Products.