Copyright and Trade Marks
- Orders are despatched either by Royal Mail (1st Class) signed for service or by other priority airmail, signed for service. We use a signed for service that requires a signature to make sure that your wand does not go missing on its way to you. Depending on where you live, your postal service may only deliver at certain times, so because a signature is required for delivery to take place, please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your package during the normal working hours of your local postal service.
- If the Products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your purchase as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your purchase and we will refund the money you have paid, once it has been confirmed that the Products have been lost in transit. Please note that while items sent by Royal Mail usually arrive within 1-3 days, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost, longer if it has been shipped internationally.
- Please purchase your Products from The Wand Company with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as The Wand Company cannot be responsible for this.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Privacy and Data Policy
- The Wand Company does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any Product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in The Wand Company and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the www.thewandcompany.com web site is owned by, or licensed to The Wand Company, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of www.thewandcompany.com, all photographs on it and its marketing materials. The look of the wand and accessory products and their respective packaging.
- You may use any graphics and content images of www.thewandcompany.com for private and personal, non-commercial use.
- You may use or reproduce the images on The Wand Company website on your own website or in your own publication provided it is clear to the reader that you are not The Wand Company, that you are not affiliated with the Wand Company in any way, and that you don't represent The Wand Company, and provided that you provide a clear link to The Wand Company website near to or clearly associated with The Wand Company graphic content that you are using. The Wand Company, www.thewandcompany.com and our logos are trade names or trademarks of The Wand Company and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission. We are in the process of applying for a registered trademark in the name "The Wand Company" and we are also the owners of unregistered trade mark rights in them.
- www.thewandcompnay.com provides you an opportunity to communicate with The Wand Company. Please be aware that any communication, whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics or other material, sent to The Wand Company electronically, by word or by post or any other means will be treated as non confidential and non proprietary. Anything you submit, transmit or post becomes the property of The Wand Company and The Wand Company is free to use, without being limited thereto, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or non commercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
We believe that you will be delighted with your Wand Company Product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- All Wand Company products are fully guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 12 months from date of purchase from this website or one of our approved resellers, if you experience a problem then please email us and we will endeavour to solve the problem as quickly as possible
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Please note that Product returns are not able to be accepted in person at our office address.
- We do not replace Products that have been damaged through misuse or accident.